About Me:
I studied media studies at GCSE and really enjoyed it, so I decided to take it for A-Level. The only experience I've had with making and editing films is for other school projects and what we have covered in Media so far-- but I also upload covers of songs to YouTube, which sometimes require editing although the changes are usually minimal.
I usually use iMovie, my preferred programme to edit with because it is simple and easy to navigate, although I have also used Windows MovieMaker in the past. I am currently learning how to use Final Cut Pro, an Apple software that is professionally used and has more options than other basic programs.
I have always enjoyed almost every type of media: television, films, TV-- even the occasional advert that made me laugh. I firmly believe that the future lies in media, with so much influence over audiences and so many current options as well as emerging technology. I think it's an important subject, especially because it applies to almost every aspect of our day-to-day lives. Media studies is something I would love to pursue even further than A-level.
- Favourite Film: Scott Pilgrim VS. The World // "He punched the highlight out of her hair!"
- Favourite Book: Practical Magic // "The moon is always jealous of the heat of the day, just as the sun always longs for something dark and deep."
- Favourite TV Show: Stranger Things // "Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."
- Favourite Game: Life is Strange // "Don't look so sad. I'm never leaving you."
No comments:
Post a Comment